You can create a private/hidden page by creating a standalone page and emailing the link to that page just to the people you wish to see it.
How to create a Standalone page:
- Go to Content > Configuration > Site Pages.
- Go down to the Standalone pages section.
- Right click to add a custom page.
- You can edit the Custom Page by going to Content > Page Edit.
How to Email the Custom Page link:
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Select desired Custom Contact List to email the link to.
- Use the Links drop down on the Create Message page toolbar to select your Standalone page.
- Click the Send button.
How to grab a link to a Standalone page:
- Go to Content > Page Edit select any page.
- Click on an empty line in the page edit box.
- From the Links toolbar drop-list expand Standalone Pages and choose your created Standalone Page.
- Click Preview below the description window so you can copy the link.