In order to add a PDF as an image to your Site Page, you will need to convert the PDF to an image file like a .PNG or .JPG then upload it to your Site Page.
How to convert a PDF to a .JPG or .PNG:
- Use a free PDF to .JPG converter website. For example, this site offers free PDF to .JPG conversions.
How to add image to Communication:
- From your Admin Site Map, go to Communication > Send Communication.
- Select desired Communication list.
- Click the Next Button.
- Enter in the desired Email Subject.
- In the Create Your Message toolbar, click the Image Manager icon
- Upload your image.
- Finalize your email and click the Send button.
How to add image to Site Page:
- From your Admin Site Map, go to Content > Page Edit.
- Use the drop down to select desired Page.
- Click the Image icon to upload the image.
- Click here for a help video with more information.
- Click the Save button when finished.