In order to add a PDF as an image to your Site Page, you will need to convert the PDF to an image file like a .JPG then upload it to your Site Page.
How to convert a PDF to a .JPG:
- Use a free PDF to .JPG converter website. For example, this site offers free PDF to .JPG conversions.
How to add image to Site Page:
- From your Admin Site Map, go to Content > Page Edit.
- Use the drop down to select desired Page.
- Click the Image icon to upload the image.
- Click here for a help video with more information.
- Click the Save button when finished.