Auto Grade Changer
A new feature has been added to enable players to automatically move up to be able to register into the next grade level each year. The grade is set by the player’s parents in the player’s account just like gender is set. Then this grade can be used by each Offering for grade validation.
How to set up Auto Grade:
- Go to Customers > Configurations > General
- Set Player Grade=Yes
- Set the Player Grade Update Date you want each player’s grade to be advanced to the next grade level.
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs and select your program.
- On the 1 Setup page of your program, update the Age Validation Type field on the 1 Setup page of your program to Auto Grade.
- Next go to the Program's 2 Configuration tab and set each Offerings’ Player Grade to the appropriate grade.
Note: Your existing customers will be prompted to update their player’s grade if it has not been set already