Add Calendar to Outlook 2010
The following instructions are on how to add the calendar from TeamSideline to Outlook 2010.
- Log into TeamSideline.com and click on the Calendar page.
- Move your cursor over the info button next to Subscribe to this Calendar.
- An information box will open. Copy the URL that is displayed to you. You will use this in one of the following steps. You can close this box by clicking on the x in the top right-hand corner.
- Open Outlook 2010 and click on the calendar icon.
- On the top ribbon, click Open Calendar..From Internet.
- Copy and paste the URL from above into the text box that is displayed.
- Click Yes when you see the following dialog box.
- The TeamSideline Calendar is now displayed alongside your personal calendar.