You can add names to your Contact lists one at a time or from a bulk import process.
- Create a list by clicking the Add Contact List button on the Contact List page under Communications.
- Add contact names.
- For small 'one at a time' quantities, go to the Contact List page under Communications and click the Add Contact button.
- For a large quantity of names:
- Go to Administration > Import Data. Click the "Contact Import" Excel icon to open the sample Excel "import file".
- Paste your names and email addresses into the Excel file. Paste the names into Column A, paste the email addresses into Column B.
- Save the Excel file as a csv file to your computer.
- From the Import Data page, click the Contact Import link and follow the steps to load the file.
Outlook Export Help: Click the link below if you would like to know how to export email addresses from Outlook in order to copy/paste them into a "Contact Import" Excel file: