Follow these steps to create a Cross Division Schedule.
1. Create "Standard" Division A and "Standard" Division B.
2. Complete the 1 Configuration, 2 Teams and 3 Time Slots pages for each Division.
3. Go to the Create Schedule page and create the overall schedule for each Division. The total number of games should be the total number of games for the Division not including Cross Division games. Example, if Division A total number of games for each team in and outside the Division is 18, and you want the games between the teams in Division A to be 12, then the Configuration Scheduling page number of games should be 12.
4. After the schedule in each Division is created, change the the Configuration Scheduling page number of games to the total number of games you want each team to play, including the Cross Division games -- do this in each of the impacted divisions.
5. From the Create Schedule page for Division A, click the Add Game button. This will enable you to select Teams from Division A and Division B. Add the game. Remember to click the Calc and Save button when you are done making your changes.
6. The Cross Division games can only be edited on the Create Schedule page for the "Master Division" in which you are adding the Cross Division games. For example, in the Division A and B scenario above, the cross division games will be displayed both on the Division A Create Schedule page and Division B Create Schedule page. However, you will only be able to edit the Cross Division games on the Division A Create Schedule page. The Public facing Standings page will show the cross over games on both schedules.
7. Go to the Standings page, click Edit Scores, then click Standings Update Only for Standings to be updated.
Note: If you do not want your Cross Division games to count in the Standings, go to the Standings page and click the Edit Scores button. For the Cross Division Games, select "Hide in Standings."