Skip to main content
How do I forward an email that has already been sent out?
- Go to Communications > Communication Logs.
- Click on the Subject link associated with the email you need to forward.
- This will take you to a page where your email is displayed.
- Highlight the text you want to send and copy it (CTRL C).
- Then go to Communications > Send Communication and create a new email.
- Paste the text (CTRL V) on the Create Your Message page and send the email.
- This is the best way to resend the information if you did not include your own email in the list for the original communication.