Safe Roster Print Out under Reports > Report Viewer includes the "Jersey #" of players. The Jersey # is also on the TeamSideline Game Card and the various scoresheets.
This article explains how to populate Jersey # data into your site if it has not already been added.
- As an Admin, create a custom field named "Jersey #" as a two or three character Text field with a category of Player. Custom Fields functionality is at Administration > Configurations > Custom Fields. Note: The field must be named "Jersey #" in order for the Safe Roster Print Out and other Report Viewer reports to work correctly.
- After the custom field is added, parents or admins can add the Jersey # to the player account. Note: You can also setup the custom field to not be editable by parents so that only the league admins can update this data.
- If you want to add Jersey #s to the player accounts in bulk, run an Account Information report so you can get the "Player ID - TeamSideline" for each player. You can find this report at Report > Reports Export . Note: You probably want to add the Player First Name and Player Last Name fields to this report to help you input the correct Jersey #s. These two name fields can be removed before the next step.
- Once you have the "Player ID - TeamSideline", go to Administration > Import Data and click the Excel icon to open the "Player Custom Field Import" Excel file.
- Next, paste the "Player ID - TeamSideline" from the Account Information report and the Jersey # from wherever you have the Jersey # into the "Player Custom Field Import" Excel file.
- When the data is in the "Player Custom Field Import" Excel file, click the "Player Custom Field Import" link on the Import Data page to import the Jersey #s.
- After the import is complete, the Jersey #s will be visible on the Safe Roster Print Out (Reports > Report Viewer> Launch Report Viewer).