When you are processing a credit card payment for an existing registration -- for example a registration that was going to be paid by check but decided to give you the credit card information instead -- you can use the Admin Balance Payment function.
- Once you are in the customer's account, click on Place Order.
- On the Cart page you'll see a button which says Add Balance Payment.
- Click the Add Balance Payment button, type in the amount to pay and click the Add button.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Enter the Payment Information, the Billing Information if different than the primary account member, and the Credit Card Information and click the Place Order button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
- Note: If you don't want to send the confirmation email, uncheck Send Confirmation Email.