Now that you have all the items in the Store, you just need to make the Store visible for your customers.
- From the Admin Site Map, go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages.
- Right-click on Menu Pages, select Add Standard Page and then Store.
- Click the left button on your mouse to select Store.
- The Store page is now visible at the bottom of the page as the last menu item under Menu Pages.
- You can now drag and drop the Store to the location you want this page to be displayed on the tabs on your website. Note: If you like, you can rename the Store to whatever you want it to be called by double-clicking on Store, typing in the new text, and clicking your mouse off of the entry onto the white space (this sets the name change).
- Once the Store is named what you want and you get it placed in the right location, click Save.
- Go to your public page, click Home and you will now see the Store added to your tabs.
If you don't have enough admin capabilities to make the Content > Configurations > Site Pages changes, you can ask your webmaster to make these for you.