To place an Order you need to have a Program to place an Order into. Programs can be copied from past Programs or created new for the first time. Example of Programs are Spring Soccer, or Summer Softball.
Follow these steps to enter orders as an Admin into a Program.
- From the Admin Site Map, click the Customers tab.
- Search for the Account to find out if the person has already added an Account to the system.
- If you:
Do not find an Account - then click the Add Account button to add an account (Add the Parent information first, click Add, then click Add Player to add the Player information), then click the Place Order button. (For youth registrations, add the parent to create the account, then add the child, then click Place Order.)
Find an Account - click on the name of the Account Holder in the search results, then from the Account Overview page, click the Place Order button to place the order.
- From the Admin Cart Page:
- Click the Add Enrollment button to enroll a youth or adult into an individual youth or adult registration program.
- Click the Add to Roster button to enroll the player onto a Team Roster (For Team Registration only).
- Click the Add to Store button, to purchase a Store item on behalf of the customer.
- Click the Proceed To Checkout button and proceed to complete the enrollment fields.
- Select the payment method and amount paid. Note: If you want to leave a balance for the customer to log in and pay later, select Other and leave amount paid as zero.
- Click the Place Order button to finalize the enrollment.
Note: From the Account Overview page, you can click the Add Transaction button to add transactions such as payment by check or cash to an account. For Credit Card Payments, click the Place Order tab, then use the Balance Payment feature.