What is the status of the responsive layout?
- The Evolved responsive layout is in beta as we test all the existing functions with the new look and feel.
Available Responsive Layout Colors
Pages/Items implemented thus far:
- Activity Registration
- Calendar Subscription
- Content Tables
- Current and Upcoming Programs
- Entry Forms
- Facility Management
- Home page
- Image Rotators
- News Items
- Schedules (Standard) including game number and show flag up/down
- Schedules (Tournament) including 1st and 2nd brackets
- Schedule Subscribe button (PC and iPad only)
- Standings page print view
Pages/Items not implemented thus far:
- Upcoming games
- Recently scored games
- Field conditions
- Schedule Subscribe button (mobile only)
- Social share is not enabled
- Volunteer, sponsor pages (obsolete)
- Programs highlights
- Home page rotator configurations (defaults to a single standard)
- Show Find Option on Home Page
- Photo Gallery, though it does not display in mobile (2/10/2017)
What needs to be add manually as sidebar links
- Contact Us (customers can build their own Contact Us page if they prefer)
- Newsletter Signup
Things to note after changing to the new layout:
- There is no longer a left sidebar. Sidebar links are at the bottom of the page in the Evolved Layout.
- There is a new Schedules page for accessing a list of schedules.
- The public badge maximum recommended size 400px width and 150px height.
- The classic system Sponsor pages (ie. Sponsors and Sponsor Opportunities) are no longer available and will need to be replaced with custom pages or the Content > Sponsors functionality.
- Can I change back afterwards?
- Yes, you can switch back and forth.
- Preferred demenisions for rotator images?
- Width: 1130px, Height: 250px