Note: You will not be able to create Twitter Feeds for accounts with protected Tweets
If you would like to add a Twitter Feed to your site (the Twitter Feed will display the latest Tweets ordered from newest to oldest from your specific public Twitter account), you will need to do the following:
- Create either a News Item or a new Page.
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Type in the Twitter URL and click the arrow (ex. https://www.twitter.com/teamsideline).
- Select Embedded Timeline.
- Click "set customization options".
- Height is 600.
- Width is 250.
- Set the Look to Dark.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Copy Code button.
- In the Edit Content area for Content > Page Edit or the News Item Description for Content > News Item, click the HTML tab and paste the code you just copied.
- Save the Page or News Item.
- Go to the Home page to see the feed.