Recurring Payment Plans are available if your organization is using WePay as your credit card gateway and the functionality has been added to your site.
Note: If you have setup a payment plan for your program offerings, only credit cards will be available during the customer's online purchase. IE: Even if you setup that checks are an option on your site, payment plans only use credit cards.
Recurring Payment Plans can be setup in two ways:
- Individually for each Program Offering:
- Once you have created your new program, on the 1 Setup page set Multiple Payments = Payment Plans and click the Save button.
- Note: If you do not see Payment Plans as an option, you do not have Payment Plans set up on your site. Contact support@teamsideline to add Payment Plans to your site.
- Click on the 2 Configuration tab then click the Payment Plan Setup button.
- Select an Offering from the dropdown list.
- Select the Total # of Payments from the dropdown list.
- Enter the 1st Payment amount (this is paid by the customer at the time of registration).
- Select the Frequency, either Monthly or Custom (Custom allows you to set specific payment dates).
- Adjust the amounts and Payment Dates as needed.
- Click the Save button.
- Now when the customer is enrolling, they can choose to either use the Payment Plan you have defined or pay the full amount of the order.
- Go to your customer's Account Overview page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Add Payment Plan button.
- Select the Plan Type.
- Type in the Total Amount.
- Set the First Payment date.
- Select How Many Payments.
- The Monthly Amount will be calculated for you.
- Type in the Credit Card Information.
- Now on each specified date, the customer's credit card will be charged the amount you have setup.