For immediate release: October 26th, 2016
For more information contact:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
October 26th Enhancements Notification
TeamSideline will release our next set of enhancements this Wednesday night, October 26th.
WePay Credit Card Gateway including Recurring Payment Plans
TeamSideline has a new credit card gateway offering called WePay. Here are a few highlights:
- Easy setup – your account can be setup instantly with no application process so you can start taking payments immediately. Once initiated, there’s just a quick validation of who you are and where you want your payments to go.
- WePay is 2.39% and $0.30 per transaction for non-profit or 2.49% and $0.30 per transaction for a business – either way there are no monthly fees or chargeback fees.
- Easily send refunds to your customers through your TeamSideline website.
- Seamless – WePay is fully integrated into your TeamSideline website.
- Get your funds how you want them - deposits to your organization’s bank account can be by either direct deposit or check -- and on your schedule (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Great customer support - WePay enables us to provide you with TeamSideline Support when you have questions -- we can support you in the process “End to End”.
- Recurring payment plans is a new offering available in this release. All customers who have a WePay credit card gateway are automatically enabled and can setup payment plans for their Program Offerings. Click here for specific details.
- Electronic checks will be added to the WePay options in a future release.
If you are interested in changing your site’s credit card gateway to WePay, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roster Waivers for Team Registrations
Team Managers can now print a Roster Waiver form with a line for each player's signature that they can bring to each game. The Roster Waiver is available if you are using Team Registration for registration or just Roster Management. To enable this option, go to the 1 Setup page of your program and change Roster Report Type to Waiver. As an admin, you can view or print the new report by clicking on the 4 Rosters tab, click on a team name, then click the Print Roster button. Once your team managers log into your site, they also can view or print this report by clicking on their team name under Manage Rosters, then by clicking the Print Roster button. Interested in adding Team Registration to your site for registration and/or Roster Management? Email email@example.com for more information.
Facility Management Master Calendar and Multi Location Calendar
Integration improvements have been added to both the Facility Management Master Calendar and to the Multi Location Calendar, which is a Premium site feature:
- The Master Calendar now displays all games that have been scheduled on your site in addition to all of the Facility Reservations that have been placed.
- Games scheduled on “linked” locations (ie. locations shared between TeamSideline sites) are now being displayed on both the Facility Management Master Calendar and the Multi Location Calendar.
- The Multi Location Calendar will include all Facility Reservations in the items displayed.
- An additional “Slot Duration” of 1 ½ Hours has been added based on customer feedback.
If you are interested in learning more about adding the Facility Management Module to your site or upgrading to Premium, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Offering Age Restriction Dates
Program Offerings can now have the Age Restriction set by a specific birth date range or by the age of the player. For any Offering, just select either Restriction Range Type of Age or Date depending on what your league needs. For example, this will make Division setups easier for Little Leagues as the Little League International continues to adjust the age range for each of their divisions.
Program Offering Age Restriction Intelligence
The Age Restriction Action = Prevent option has been enhanced so the Cart will automatically hide any Offering that does not equal the Offering Age As Of Date range that matches the player’s birthdate – and automatically only show the Offering(s) matching the player’s birthdate.
Background Checks at Protect Youth Sports (PYS)
A couple of changes have been completed for PYS Background Checks:
- Background checks can now be setup to expire at 1, 2, or 3 years after the initial background check. If you currently are setup to use PYS Background Checks through your TeamSideline site and would like to change your expiration configuration to 2 or 3 years, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know.
- Greater security for the reports sent back from PYS is now enabled. A new admin “role” Background Check Reports will be available to be assigned only to those admins you want to have access to review the report details.
- The state of Pennsylvania has additional requirements to complete a volunteer’s background check and this additional functionality has now been enabled within TeamSideline.
If you are interested in adding Volunteer Background Checks to your site, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Contact Relationship to Player
The predefined Emergency Contact Custom Section now includes the Relationship to Player field. This new field will automatically be added to your program configurations. The new Relationship to Player field has also been added to the Emergency Medical Auth report available under Reports > Report Viewer. For our football and cheer organizations, the 2017 version of your player cards will be updated to include this new field. Note: If your organization needs this field to be a “Required” field during the registration process, please send an email to email@example.com and we will make this adjustment for you.
Lots of New Evolved Color Scheme Choices
For our Evolved sites, a number of new Color Scheme choices have been added:
- Dark Blue
Go to Content > Configurations > Site Layout and click the Color Scheme dropdown to check them out or to modify your site. If you want help refreshing your site, please let us know -- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Account Overview and Enrollments Tab
We’ve added the adult email addresses to the Customer Account Overview page so you can quickly see and copy this information if you need it. On the Enrollments tab, a Paid column has been added that will indicate if an enrollment has been paid (green checkmark), if the item has not been paid then the amount due is highlighted in red, and if the item has not been reconciled, it will show the item as Pending. All organizations will be able to filter on the Enrollment column and Team Registration organizations will be able to filter additionally on the Team column. Table paging and the column filtering becomes available if more than 10 records are returned for the customer. Your customers will see these enhancements too on their new Enrollments page once they log into your site – it’s located for them under My Account.
Customer Credit Balances
If you have your site setup to enable your customers to use credits on their account (Programs > Configurations > General > Apply Credit = Yes) to pay for new enrollments, your customers will be able to choose if they want to apply the account credit or not to their current order. They just check the “Yes, apply my account credit to this order” box on the Checkout page and the amount will be deducted from what they owe.
Public Standings Page Improvements
Two changes have been made for the public Standings page:
- If you wish to display the Tie Breakers that have been setup for a Division, go to 1 Configuration > Display and change Show Tie Breakers to Yes. For Evolved sites, this will create a link “see tie breaker list” that opens to display how you have them defined. Classic sites display this information in the right-hand side of the page under the Subscribe information.
- If you wish to display the Game Comments entered for your games on the Edit Scores page, go to 1 Configuration > Display and change Show Comments to Yes.
Both of these options can also be set as a Sport Default (Schedules > Configurations > Sport Default) for when you create new divisions or for Premium customers, you can use the Update Multiple Divisions button on the Schedules > Leagues & Divisions page to do a mass update.
Organization Calendar Subscribe
The public ical link for the Organization Calendar Subscribe feature now includes all games for an organization if enabled (Content > Configurations > General and set Show Games = Yes). Your customers can click on the public Calendar tab or page, click on the icon for the Subscribe to this Calendar option, copy the short URL, and paste the URL into the field provided for their app’s "Subscribe to URL" feature.
Find Team Schedule Gadget
A couple of changes have been made for the Find Team Schedule gadget:
- The Find Team Schedule gadget is currently available for display on the Home Page for all Evolved sites. Now when you enable this for your site, it will also display on the Schedules page. For Classic sites, the Find Team Schedule link is on the left-hand sidebar. Go to Schedules > Configurations > General and set Show Find Option to Yes.
- If you have schedules displaying on your site that are shared from other TeamSideline organizations, when your customers use the Find Team Schedule gadget, these shared schedules will also be searched and a link will be returned if the team name is found.
US Lacrosse Membership Reporting
If you are a Lacrosse site, the Enrollment Information report located under Reports > Report Exports has been updated to enable you to report out your US Lacrosse Membership information. Look for the two new fields - Membership Check Reference and Membership Check Status - to add to your reports.
Membership Module Updates
As we continue to build out our new Membership Module, we have added in the ability to manage your available Memberships. Go to Programs > Configurations > Memberships to make your changes. If you are interested in learning more about adding the Membership Module to your site, email email@example.com.
Please note that the downtime period to enable these enhancements to be implemented will be from 10pm – midnight (PST) Wednesday night, October 26th.
We thank you for using TeamSideline!
Direct: (916) 822-4800
Toll Free Support: (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
TeamSideline is a team of IT professionals with many years of experience working on major web applications for fortune 500 companies. We bring the same experience and excellence to TeamSideline with a passion for customer service. TeamSideline provides web sites, scheduling, and registration services to customers throughout the US, from Maine to Florida, from Texas to California. Major customers include Park and Recreation Departments, and youth sports leagues including softball, baseball, soccer, and football.
TeamSideline prides itself on being a small company providing big company services. Your data is secure in a data center with 24/7 security. We do regular backups and maintain disaster recovery plans to keep your web site running - everything the big guys have.
TeamSideline partners with customers and provides new and enhanced features based on customer feedback on a regular basis. You'll never talk to someone who is in a remote call center or be relegated to email support. Instead, you'll get to know the TeamSideline team on a first name basis and know they are available when you need them.
As one of our customers said, "TeamSideline is the complete package - quality, price, and service.”
For more information:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1