How to email Coaches their Roster:
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Select Team Rosters- Current Leagues.
- Note: Use the arrows to expand the list so you can narrow down who to send the rosters to.
- Click the Next button.
- For Create Your Message, enter the relevant information.
- After you enter your message, instead of clicking the "Send Now" button click the "Next" button.
- This will take you to the Send Options page.
- On the Send Options page, click the checkbox Team Roster Link.
- Click the Send button.
- Now a link will be included in the email to their team's roster page.
Note: This process also works for Rosters created in an Individual Youth Registration Program.