We recommend first creating a Free Agent Program that Free Agents can register into and provide all relevant information such as experience, or special requests. Then once there is an opening on a team, the Free Agent can be assigned to the team
1. Create a Free Agent Program:
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs.
- Click the Add Program button.
- Proceed to create an Individual Adult or Youth Registration Program.
- Click here to watch a help video on how to create a Program.
2. Assign Free Agent to Team:
- Go to Reports > Report Dashboards > Enrollment and select the Free Agent program.
- For the player you want to move to a team, select Edit Enrollment.
- Update the field Internal Comments with “Placed on team X” or something else of your choosing.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Place Order tab.
- Click the Add to Roster button.
- Select the Enrollee, the Program, the Team/Offering.
- If they have already paid, make sure to click the Pre-Paid option.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Click the Done button.
Note: To review your Free Agents list and who is already on a team, run the Enrollment Information report under Reports > Report Exports making sure you include the Internal Comments field in the report.