How to publish Team Sites for Youth Registration Programs:
Before you attempt to publish any Team Sites, go to Programs > Configurations > Team Sites and review each of the configurations so they are all set appropriately.
First Step - Assign Players to Roster:
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs.
- Select desired Program.
- Go to the 4 Rosters tab.
- Click the Assign to Roster button.
- Use the Enrollment Type Filter option to show assignable Player and/or Volunteers.
- Once you have completed assigning your Volunteers and Players to their team rosters, click on the 5 Team Sites tab.
Second Step - Publish Team Sites:
- If there is at least one Player and Volunteer assigned to the team, you will see a green icon under the Team Site column.
- Click on this green icon to create your Team Site.
- Click OK to confirm the publishing of the new Team Site.
- Now that the Team Site is built, from the 5 Team Sites page you can click the green icons under Practice, Regular, 2nd Half, and Playoff to publish game, practice and playoff schedules to the Team Sites.
- Click on the house icon to go to the new Team Site.
Note: Team Sites are only available to be published on Individual Youth and Adult Programs currently.