How to add an Image Map to your Image:
An Image Map allows you to hyperlink areas of an image to different destinations.
- Click the Image Map Editor icon.
- For Choose Image, click the Image Manager icon to select your desired image.
- Select desired Image and click the Insert button.
- For Select Area Shape, select either Rectangle or Circle by clicking the radio button .
- Click the New Area button to begin adding an Image Map your selected Image.
Note: you can add more than one Area/hyperlink to one image. Click New Area to hyperlink an area of the image to different destinations, then follow the same steps to create an Image Map on your Image.
- Use the resize icon to place your Image Map in the desired position.
- You can also use Define Area Properties to resize your Image Map.
- For URL, enter the desired URL destination that clicking the image will lead to.
- For Target, choose desired way the link will be opened.
- To Remove a specific Area, click the Remove Area button.
- To Remove All Areas, click the Remove All button.
- Click the Ok button when satisfied, or the Cancel button if you are not.