You can create a private/hidden Registration hiding the Public Registration page and emailing the Program's direct link to that page just to the people you wish to register into it.
1. Create Program.
- Here is a help video on how to create a Program: https://vzaar.com/videos/858879.
2. Remove Registration tab from the Home Page Menu.
- Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages and right click the desired pre-built Registration page to remove from Menu.
- Here is a help video on how to use the Site Pages: https://vzaar.com/videos/8612095.
3. Remove Program from Home Page.
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs and make sure the checkbox on the row for the private Program is not checked. This ensures that it is not displayed on your Home Page.
- Note: Make sure the eye icon is toggled to green, so the Program will be visible to the desired Recipients.
- Note: On the 1 Setup page, under the Program Description box, there is a checkbox to hide the "More Info" page -- make sure that is NOT checked because that is the page that will display when you send out the link.
4. Email the private Program's link to desired Recipients:
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Select desired Custom Contact List to email the link to.
- Use the Links drop down on the Create Message page toolbar to select your desired Program.
- Click the Send button.