You can create a private/hidden Registration hiding the Public Registration page and emailing the Program's direct link to that page just to the people you wish to register into it.
1. Create a Program
- Here is a help video on how to create an Individual Youth Registration Program: https://vzaar.com/videos/8601182.
2. Remove the Registration tab from the Public Home Page Menu
- Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages and right click the desired pre-built Registration page to remove from Menu.
- Here is a help video on how to use the Site Pages: https://vzaar.com/videos/8612095.
3. Remove the Program from Public Home Page
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs and make sure the checkbox on the row for the private Program is not checked. This ensures that it is not displayed on your Home Page.
- Note: Make sure the eye icon is toggled to green, so the Program will be visible to the desired Recipients.
- Note: On the 1 Setup page under the Program Description box, there is a checkbox to hide the "More Info" page -- make sure that is NOT checked because that is the page that will display when you send out the link.
4. Email the private Program's link to the desired Recipients
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Click the checkbox(es) for the desired Communication List(s) to email the program link to.
- Use the Links drop down on the Create Message page toolbar to select your desired Program.
- Click the Send Now button.