NOTE: WebMail/Domain Mailbox functionality is no longer offered by TeamSideline.
These are the steps to remove the redirect for an organization/domain-based mailbox.
- Go to Communications > Mail Administration > Mailboxes. If you are logged on as an admin on your TeamSideline site and do not see this option listed, please contact your organization's website administrator and they will be able to help you.
- On this page you will see your Post Office listed and all the Mailboxes already associated with your domain.
- If a mailbox has an alternate email address listed in the Redirect Addresses column, click the pencil icon.
- Click the red X to remove the "redirect" email address.
- Click OK to complete this step.
- Go back to Communications > Mail Administration > Mailboxes to verify the redirect(s) have been removed from the mailbox(es).