For immediate release: March 31st, 2020
For more information contact:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
March 31st Enhancements Notification
We will implement our next Release of 2020 TeamSideline system enhancements on Tuesday night, March 30th. In addition to the items below, we have also made many other improvements throughout the site thanks to your feedback. If you have more feedback, please email email@example.com.
Coaches Changing Game Times
If you have the Premium upgrade then you have the ability to let your coaches update and change their team’s game schedule (date, time, and/or location). Go to Schedules > Configurations > General, make sure Enable Coach Sign-In = Yes and Schedule Changes = Yes. When a coach logs into your site, s/he will click on their team name listed under Team Contact in the Scheduling > Divisions > 2 Teams pages. They can then click the edit icon for the game they need to change. Once they make the update, your league site and their team site will be automatically updated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more about the Premium upgrade.
Store/Donations Detail Report
If you’ve started taking Donations on your site (https://support.teamsideline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038702752-How-to-Add-a-Donation-page-to-your-site), you can now easily report out those donations. Go to Reports > Report Exports and click on Store/Donations Detail to run your report.
Content Pages – New Options!
You will now have more options for your Content Pages when you don’t want them viewable from your public tab structure. You can view these new options at Content > Configurations > Site Pages – look towards the bottom of the page.
- Archived Pages – If you want a page removed from both your public tabs and also from internet searches, click on the page and drag and drop it on Archived Pages. If someone clicks on the link now, they will be redirected to your home page.
- Admin Secured Pages – If you would like to create a page that only admins on your site can view, right click on Admin Secured Pages and select Add Custom Page. Rename it like you normally do and click the Save button. Now go to Content > Configurations > Sidebar Links, add a section for your Admin Site Map, and then add a link to this new page. Watch this video if you need a short refresher - https://view.vzaar.com/8612079/video.
- User Secured Pages – If you would like to create a page that only the logged in customers on your site can view, follow the instructions above substituting User Secured Pages and then add the new page to a new Sidebar Section for the User Site Map.
Content > Calendar – A New Look
When adding events to your organization’s calendar at Content > Calendar, you will see a new Calendar View. Just click the event to make any edits. If you want to switch back to the original Grid View, click the Current View dropdown.
Newsletter Subscription Form Title
TeamSideline provides a default form to collect your customers’ name, email address, and cell phone number so that the information is easily added to the Custom Contact Subscription List titled Newsletter. We call this our “Newsletter Subscription Form”. Not everyone loves that title, so now we’ve got a way for you to change it. Go to Communications > Configurations > General and change the Page Title field. Now go to your public page and click on the Text Alert News Item on your home page to see your updates.
For those of you who have lots of programs, we have enhanced all three Dashboards (Background Checks, Enrollments, and Team Enrollments) under Reports > Report Dashboards. Click the Dashboard Configuration button and when you click the Program dropdown, start typing in a word from one of your programs and the dropdown will start filtering to give you a much shorter list to choose from, making it much easier to find the program you need to review.
Filtering “Program” Dropdowns
Based on your feedback, we have enhanced some additional areas where the Program dropdown is now filterable.
- Under Reports > Report Exports, click on Enrollment Information, select the Enrollment Type, and begin typing in the Program dropdown.
- On the Account Overview page for a customer, click the Place Order button, select the Enrollee, the Enrollment Type, and then start typing in the Program dropdown.
- On the Account Overview page for a customer, click the Add to Roster button, select the Enrollee and start typing in the Program dropdown.
Archived Programs Categories
Last release we added filters to the Archived Programs page under Programs to make searching for older programs easier. Based on your feedback, we’ve now added in the Categories that you may also be using on the Programs page. If you would like to add Categories to your Programs page to help organize them, send a note to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to add this functionality to your site.
Please note that the downtime period to enable these enhancements will be from 10pm – 1am (PDT) on Tuesday night, March 31st.
We thank you for using TeamSideline!
Direct: (916) 822-4800
Toll Free Support: (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
TeamSideline is a team of IT professionals with many years of experience working on major web applications for fortune 500 companies. We bring the same experience and excellence to TeamSideline with a passion for customer service. TeamSideline provides web sites, scheduling, and registration services to customers throughout the US, from Maine to Florida, from Texas to California. Major customers include Park and Recreation Departments, and youth sports leagues including softball, baseball, soccer, and football.
TeamSideline prides itself on being a small company providing big company services. Your data is secure in a data center with 24/7 security. We do regular backups and maintain disaster recovery plans to keep your web site running - everything the big guys have.
TeamSideline partners with customers and provides new and enhanced features based on customer feedback on a regular basis. You'll never talk to someone who is in a remote call center or be relegated to email support. Instead, you'll get to know the TeamSideline team on a first name basis and know they are available when you need them.
As one of our customers said, "TeamSideline is the complete package - quality, price, and service.”
For more information:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1