For immediate release: June 29th, 2020
For more information contact:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
June 30th Enhancements Notification
Important Information For TeamSideline Customers:
TeamSideline will implement the next 2020 Release of system enhancements this Tuesday night, June 30th. In addition to the items below, we have made many other improvements throughout the site thanks to your feedback. Our team is also continuing to work diligently over the summer and will be adding lots of enhancements and improvements in our future releases – stay tuned! If you have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game Scheduling Custom Fill Function
It is now easy to make nonstandard game schedules such as 3 game or 4 game per week schedules. To use the new feature:
- First, select "Custom" for the Games per Week/Team configuration on the 1 Configuration Scheduling page.
- Second, add your Teams and Time Slots as you normally do.
- Then on the 3 Time Slots page, scroll down to click the "Fill" button. When you do, the system will automatically fill in the games starting with all time slots in Week 1, then Week 2, and so on until all games have filled the Time Slots.
- When you click Create on the 4 Create Schedule page, games will be scheduled on a Round Robin basis starting with the first time slot.
Game and Practice Report Export
We now have a Games/Practices/Reservation Information Report that allows you to run just one report instead of several to get all the information you need regarding games, practices, and facility reservations. This allows you to see everything that is happening on all of your locations. Even if you do not have the Facility Reservation Module, you can still use this report to pull both games and practices for your locations.
A new version of the Basketball Scoresheet is located under Reports > Report Viewer and is called Basketball Scoresheet – 2 pages. This new version lets you drill down by league, division, date, and location and prints out the home team on one page and the away team on the 2nd page so you can keep your stats for each team. This scoresheet works with Team Registration programs only.
So Many Store Enhancements!!
You are going to love all the new enhancements that have been added to the public Store! You will now see the following:
- When a customer clicks on the store item, they are taken to a new page that shows them a larger image of what they just clicked on.
- The ability to have multiple images for the same Store item. These images are displayed on the detailed page once a customer clicks on the Store item.
- You can highlight any Store item to display more prominently on your public Store page.
- The ability to add a Category to your Store items for better organization and presentation to your customers.
- The ability to add a Coupon Code for your Store items.
Go to Programs > Store/Donations Setup to try out all the new features.
Add-On and Multiple Quantities
On the 2 Configuration page for your Programs, you can now enable multiple quantities to be entered for your Add-Ons. Click the Add Add-On button and change the Allow Multiple dropdown to Yes. This will enable your customers to purchase more than one of the Add-Ons on the checkout page. An example is enabling them to purchase more than one t-shirt or sweatshirt when they are enrolling in your program.
Enrollment and Add-On Cancellations
We have now made the process of cancelling Add-Ons quicker and easier for you! Once you have clicked on the Cancel Enrollment button, you will be given a list of the Add-Ons that are tied to the Enrollment. You can select one, two, or all of them to cancel at the same time. Click the Confirm Cancellation button and you are done.
Payment Plan Email Notifications
If you are using the payment plan functionality, we have enabled the ability for admins to also be notified if there is an issue with a customer’s ability to make a payment via this process. When a payment plan charge is initiated and there is a problem with the credit card, currently an email is sent to the customer. Now an admin will also receive the same email. We are pre-populating this field with your current WePay admin but you can always update who receives these emails by updating the Payment Plan Copy To field on the Programs > Configurations > General page. You can also report out your site’s payment plans by going to Reports > Report Exports and running the Payment Plan Detail report.
Custom Contact List
On the Communications > Custom Contact List page, you can now drag and drop to reorder the lists of custom contacts so they are in the order you would like them to be displayed. This will enable you to put the ones you use the most at the top of the list. And if you are a Premium customer, this new functionality also allows you to order your public Subscription lists in the order you would like when people go to signup for texting.
Contact Us Tickets
You can now quickly mark your organization’s Contact Us tickets as Completed at Communications > Contact Us Tickets. Just click the “Mark Complete” checkbox to the far right of the Contact Us ticket vs having to click the spyglass icon and then click the “Mark Complete” button. And hopefully saving you time for this process.
We have updated some existing reports and even created some new reporting options under Report > Report Exports.
- A new report called Program Offering Configurations has been created. This report allows you to export all the offering configuration fields so you can make compare and verify your setup configurations to make sure everything looks great.
- For organizations with Team Registration programs, we have improved the usability of the Roster Enrollment report. Once you are on the report, select the Enrollment Type, and then begin typing in the Program dropdown and you will see filtered programs display based on what you are typing in.
- Also on the Roster Enrollment report, we have added the Non-Resident Cost field so you will be able to export this important information.
- You can now export the Volunteer Hours report by a specific Opportunity. Simply check the box for the Opportunities you wish to display in the report.
- The Volunteer Information Report has been updated to include the “Player Names”, helping you tie back the parent volunteer to their family.
New functionality has been added to the Volunteer Management page under Customers.
- You can now easily copy a volunteer opportunity. Click the Copy Opportunity button to copy a previously configured opportunity and quickly setup the new one.
- You can allow volunteers to delete their own shifts up to seven days in advance by setting the Volunteer Shift Delete and Volunteer Date Selection fields on the 1 Configuration page.
- Admins can now edit Shifts vs having to delete and re-add them.
- Click the More Options dropdown to the right of an opportunity to easily navigate to the different tabs within that opportunity.
- You can now easily navigate from one volunteer opportunity to another. Once you are within an opportunity, use the blue icon next to the volunteer opportunity name to select and navigate quickly to another opportunity.
Showing Reservations on the Organization Calendar
You can now display the reservations made through the Facility Reservation Module on the public Organization Calendar. Go to Content > Configurations > General and change Show Reservations to Yes. This will display all visible Facility Reservations on the public Organization calendar and on this same calendar’s subscription option. Interested in the Facility Reservation module? Send an email to email@example.com.
Responsive Content Builder
The new Responsive Content Builder that has been implemented at Content > Page Edit has been enhanced to quickly allow an admin to add Content Tables, Image Rotators, Photo Galleries, and Links to your pages. Once you’ve added a new section to your page, just click on the newly added section and using the icons to the left and bottom, you can select and add these TeamSideline content items to the page. Want to give it a try? Click the “Switch to Content Builder” button to check it out!
Viewing Uploaded “Files” Easily!
If you have the Premium Site upgrade, you have the ability to allow your customers to upload files to your site. Example uses for this functionality would be the collection of birth certificates or proof of residency. Now available on the Enrollment Dashboard, you can view either “File” Enrollment Fields or Custom Fields just by adding that item to your dashboard configuration as an “Additional Column” and once the file name is displayed, just click on the link to quickly review the uploaded file. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more about the Premium upgrade.
Public Locations Page
You can now control how your public Locations page displays to your customers – either expanded by Category to show all the locations or collapsed to show just the Categories. To adjust this display, go to Schedules > Configurations > General and change the Category Grouping field.
New Standard Site Pages
Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages, right click on Menu Pages, select Add Standard Page and you will now see a new page called “Newsletter Signup”. When you add this page to your site’s tab structure, you will get a pre-built page that allows your customers to signup for not only the “Newsletter” Custom Contact List but also for texting. We’ve always had this page available but now it’s much easier to add it to your site.
Please note that the downtime period to enable these enhancements will be from 10:00pm – 1:00am (PDT) on Tuesday night, June 30th.
We thank you for using TeamSideline!
Direct: (916) 822-4800
Toll Free Support: (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
TeamSideline is a team of IT professionals with many years of experience working on major web applications for fortune 500 companies. We bring the same experience and excellence to TeamSideline with a passion for customer service. TeamSideline provides web sites, scheduling, and registration services to customers throughout the US, from Maine to Florida, from Texas to California. Major customers include Park and Recreation Departments, and youth sports leagues including softball, baseball, soccer, and football.
TeamSideline prides itself on being a small company providing big company services. Your data is secure in a data center with 24/7 security. We do regular backups and maintain disaster recovery plans to keep your web site running - everything the big guys have.
TeamSideline partners with customers and provides new and enhanced features based on customer feedback on a regular basis. You'll never talk to someone who is in a remote call center or be relegated to email support. Instead, you'll get to know the TeamSideline team on a first name basis and know they are available when you need them.
As one of our customers said, "TeamSideline is the complete package - quality, price, and service.”
For more information:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1