If you would like to copy an existing Content page and then make edits to the new page, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Content>Page Edit and select the page you wish to copy from the Page to Edit drop down.
- Place your cursor in the page content to bring up the page content tool bar. (Note: This tool bar is used to copy the HTML for the entire page.)
- Select the "More" icon (...) in the tool bar.
- Select the HTML icon (<>) to reveal the HTML for the Content page.
5. Highlight and copy the HTML from the page. Click the Cancel button.
6. Select the page you wish to update from the Page to Edit drop down.
7. On the right hand side of the page you'll see another toolbar titled Starter Page Sections. Scroll down to the bottom, select the "HTML, JS, CSS", and drag this onto the page content.
8. Select the page content to bring up the page content tool bar.
9. Select the "More" icon (...) in the tool bar.
10. Select the HTML icon (<>), highlight and delete the existing HTML, then paste the new HTML. Click the OK button.
11. Now you can update the contents of the new page.
12. Select Save to save the page.