For immediate release: November 10th, 2020
For more information contact:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
November 11th Enhancements Notification
Important Information For TeamSideline Customers
TeamSideline will implement the next 2020 Release of enhancements this Wednesday night, November 11th. In addition to the items below, we have made many other improvements throughout TeamSideline thanks to your feedback. If you have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility Reservation Module – Location Check-In is Here!!!
TeamSideline Sideline Check-In functions will enable you to do Symptom Screening and Event Attendance Tracing.
- Make sure you have the Facility Reservation Module upgrade. If you don’t have this module, contact our Support Team about adding it to your Site.
- Go to Schedules > Locations > Manage Locations and click on the Check-In icon. To get started, click on the Enable Check-In button, select the Form from the dropdown and click the Enable button. Click the Print View button to print out a sheet for you to post with a QR code so your customers can quickly scan it, answer a few questions, and enter your facility. Click here for other features that are available with this process.
- In addition, you can mesh the Location Check-In with the Facility Reservation process. Under Facility Reservation > Facilities, go to the Availability tab for a location. There you can enable multiple reservations for the same date/time for a facility. Set the Max Reservations field to be greater than one and now more than one person can sign up to play pickup basketball (as an example).
- Coming soon in our next release: Event Check-In for Team Site App Attendance.
Facility Reservation Module – Single Step Refund
- You can now cancel and refund a reservation in one easy step! If the customer has paid by credit card, you can choose to refund the credit card, add a credit to the customer’s account, or not give a credit at all. Easy peasy!
If you are interested in learning more about the Facility Management Module, email email@example.com.
Look at all the Colors!
Go to Content > Configurations > Site Layout and checkout all the controls you have now to change colors for the different aspects of the website. You can also select from 11 default Layout Schemes and then change any of the options you want to a different color. It is pretty fantastic!! More to come soon!
Content Builder – Check it out!!
Here is a video to get you acquainted with the new Content Builder - https://view.vzaar.com/22162763/video. You can do so many things with this new page editor, you’ll be amazed!
Team Site News
The Team Site app now displays a notification on your phone when you are sent any email communication within TeamSideline. With the latest version of the app, you will also be able to tap and view the email communication without ever having to go to your email Inbox. Click here for more details.
The ability to accept American Express credit cards on your credit card gateway is now available. This is a more expensive option, so the credit card gateway fees are not the same rate as your current credit card gateway rates. For this reason, we are not automatically enabling this option for everyone – just for those organizations who would like this new feature on their site. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Team Rosters
You can now easily show the first and last name of every player and staff member on a team’s roster just by clicking on a team’s name on any division’s public Standings page. To enable this feature, go to the 1 Configuration > Display page got any division and change Show Public Team Info to Yes. If you want to change them all quickly, use the Update Multiple Divisions button on the Schedules > Leagues & Divisions page. And if you want future divisions you create to use this new setting, go to Schedules > Configurations > Sport Defaults and set it appropriately.
Buy Items/Add-Ons Enhancements
If you have multiple credit card gateways configured on your site, Buy Items/Add-Ons can now be on a different credit card gateway for the Store, Donations, and Program Enrollments. Go to Programs > Configurations > Buy Items/Add-Ons, click the Add Buy Item button or the edit icon for your existing Buy Item/Add-On, and select the appropriate Payment Gateway from the dropdown.
Import Data Addition
On the Status page of Administration > Import Data, you can now download your original CSV files by click on the green Download icon. Once you click on the icon, you can open the file or save it in your PCs Downloads folder.
Please note that the downtime period to enable these enhancements will be from 10:00pm – 1:00am (Pacific) on Wednesday night, November 11th.
We thank you for using TeamSideline!
Direct: (916) 822-4800
Toll Free Support: (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
TeamSideline is a team of IT professionals with many years of experience working on major web applications for fortune 500 companies. We bring the same experience and excellence to TeamSideline with a passion for customer service. TeamSideline provides web sites, scheduling, and registration services to customers throughout the US, from Maine to Florida, from Texas to California. Major customers include Park and Recreation Departments, and youth sports leagues including softball, baseball, soccer, and football.
TeamSideline prides itself on being a small company providing big company services. Your data is secure in a data center with 24/7 security. We do regular backups and maintain disaster recovery plans to keep your web site running - everything the big guys have.
TeamSideline partners with customers and provides new and enhanced features based on customer feedback on a regular basis. You'll never talk to someone who is in a remote call center or be relegated to email support. Instead, you'll get to know the TeamSideline team on a first name basis and know they are available when you need them.
As one of our customers said, "TeamSideline is the complete package - quality, price, and service.”
For more information:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1