Yes! You can use the Buy Items "Variation" option to deduct from the cost of Registration or of the Buy Item itself.
To create an Add-On/Buy Item:
- Go to Programs > Configurations > Buy Items.
- Click the Add Buy Item button.
For Item Name, enter Item Name.
For Item Description, enter brief Item Description.
For Variable Cost, use the drop down to select No.
- For Item Cost, enter how much the Item Costs.
- For Item Image, click the Remove button to either upload your own image or choose from our Image Library.
- For Variations: Use Variations for Item options like different sizes, colors, or amount.
- To add Variations: Use the drop down to select Yes.
- For Variation Description, enter description for the Variations you are adding. For example, you can enter a description that says "Select Item Size", "Select Item Color", or "Select Amount of Item."
To add Add-On/Buy Item to Program
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs and select desired program.
- Click on the 2 Configuration tab and scroll down to Add-Ons.
- Click the Add Add-On button.
- Input desired data.
- Click the Add button