There is currently not an option to edit the Team Site Welcome email, it is pre-built. We have plans on making this an option in a future release. We have provided a work around below in the meantime.
How to create your own Team Site Welcome Email:
1. Turn off the Automated Team Site Welcome Email:
- Go to Programs > Configurations > Team Sites.
- For Announcement Email, use the drop down to select No.
- Click the Save button.
2. Create your own email and send to your desired Program:
- Once you have all your Team Sites ready to go you can create your own email to send to the registrants in the Program.
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Expand "Registrations - Current Programs" and select desired recipients.
- Once you have selected the desired recipients, click the Next button.
- On the Create your Message page, create your desired message.
- Once ready, click the Send button to send the email letting the registrants know about their Team Sites.