For immediate release: July 11th, 2022
For more information contact:
Helene Harris at (916) 822-4800 or (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1
July 12th Enhancements Notification
Important Information For TeamSideline Customers
TeamSideline will implement the next 2022 Release of system enhancements this Tuesday night, July 12th. If you have any feedback, please email email@example.com. If you have questions about how something is done, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility Management – New Functions Added
- For our Facility Management customers, we have added the ability for you to add a specific message on the Order Receipt text for each facility. Go to the Checkout tab of any Facility and click the Add Order Receipt Text button. Once added, this information will display on the order confirmation both online and via the automatic email sent to your customers.
- You can also enable an admin to verify the Terms and Conditions for orders they place on behalf of your customers. Go to Facility Reservation > Configurations > General and change Show T&Cs to Yes.
- New communications options have been added. Go to Communications > Send Communication and you will see a new Facility Reservations option. Click the triangle to drill down by Facility or by date and click the check box to select the customers you want to send your email to.
If you are interested in adding the Facility Management module to your site, please email email@example.com.
New Home Page Option – Tournament Program Section
For our Tournament and Team Registration customers, we have a new component that you can add to your home page called the Tournament Program. The new section enables a cleaner display of all of your Tournaments on the home page with links to Who’s Coming, # of Teams Registered and other key information.
To add this component to your home page, go to Content > Configurations> Home Page Layout. Select Tournament Program from the Component dropdown and click the Add button. Drag and drop the component to the appropriate place on your home page. To make it visible on your site, go to the 1 Setup page of any of your Team Registration programs and change the Highlight Tournament dropdown to Yes. Now go to your public home page and check out this new option!
Enable Coach Edit of Practices
For our Premium sites, you currently have the ability to allow coaches to sign-in to your site and make schedule changes. Now we have added the ability for the coaches to make practice schedule updates also. Go to Schedules > Configurations > General, change Enable Coach Sign-In to Yes, and Practice Changes to Yes. Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about pricing to upgrade your site to Premium.
A number of changes have been made to improve the already robust Advanced Scheduling product (https://go.teamsideline.com/platform/game-scheduling).
- Now when teams play one another multiple times within a schedule, the home and away team spots will alternate each time.
- For one game per week schedules, you can now select multiple days of the week and prioritize the days, but still only have one game per week created per team.
- For two games per week schedules, you can now select multiple days of the week and prioritize the days, but only have two games per week created per team.
Automatic Game Change Communications to Roster Members
Thank you for your feedback regarding what we can do to improve the auto game change communication system. Based on your feedback, you can enable an automated email/text to be sent to the full team roster if a game has been either A) updated/changed on the 4 Create Schedule page or B) cancelled on the Edit Scores page. This means you can quickly send out an auto communication on any cancellation – and then reschedule the game when you know when and where it will be rescheduled to – at which point another auto communication will be sent out. To set this up, go to any divisions’ 1 Configuration > Communication page and change the field Include Rosters to Yes.
Home Page Game Scroller
The Game Scroller that displays on your home page can now include games from associated sites – when you have linked them to your site - https://support.teamsideline.com/hc/en-us/articles/201153067. You can setup the Game Scroller at Content > Configurations > General in the Upcoming Games Gadget section.
New Softball Scoresheet
We have added a softball specific scoresheet. You can find this new Softball Scoresheet under Reports > Report Viewer. You can make specific rule updates at Reports > Configurations > Customize by selecting Softball Scoresheet from the dropdown and editing each “Rule” option. Give it a try for your next league play -- then give us your feedback!
Customer Management – Merge Account Process Simplification
We have enhanced the Customer Account Merge Account Process to make this process easier and simpler for our admins. Watch this short video on the new process – https://view.vzaar.com/ec5b4b6c-0280-08b0-f054-935eab796c70/video. On the Customers > Account Management page, click the Merge Accounts button to get started.
Customer Management – Additional Associated Organizations
If your organization customers belong to more than one parish or school, you can now add the additional associated organization to their account. Go to Customers > Account Management > Search and find your customer. Edit the Primary Parent on the account, then click on the link to add the additional organization to your customer. Now any member of the account can be selected by the customer to enroll in a program that is limited to the new additional organization.
Customer Management New Option
For our registration customers, you can control another option of what you want your admins and customers to enter. Go to Customers > Configurations > General and decide if you want to require all adult members on your site to enter their email address or not. Set the Email field to Optional or Required depending on your organization’s preference.
Content Table Updates
The Content Table now has “Links” functionality. You can use the Links dropdown to add external links or links from your own site - including documents on the Downloads page. Go to Content > Content Table to get started.
New Color Options
Additional controls over your public site have been added. Admins can control the colors of the News Items by going to Content > Configuration > Site Layout, scroll down to the Colors section, and click the Additional Content tab.
New Report – Settlement Item Split Details
For our customers that are using the WePay credit card gateway, you will see a new report added to your site at Reports > Report Exports. Click Settlement Item Split Detail to report out all settlement data linked to the corresponding customer and order details. This report will be useful for importing data into your accounting software (ex. Quickbooks).
Google Analytics – G4
Looking to track the number of visits that have been made to the various pages on your site? We’ve enhanced our interface to Google Analytics to the most current version. Click here to for the steps to get set this up.
New “Billing” Admin
To make it easier for your organization to handle your TeamSideline annual renewal payments, we are implementing the following enhancements:
- Specific Admins in your organization can be given a “Billing Admin” role.
- When your organization has been emailed a renewal invoice, a message will appear in the Admin “Messages” area at the top of the page for the Billing Admin, telling them that your invoice has been sent, along with the invoice number and invoice amount.
- The Billing Admin can then pay your renewal invoice by credit card by going to Administration > Subscription > Pay Invoice. This page exists today but after this Release, the page will automatically populate with both the invoice number and invoice amount.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this process, please email email@example.com.
Please note that the downtime period to enable these enhancements will be from 10:00pm – 1:00am (Pacific) on Tuesday night, July 12th.
We thank you for using TeamSideline!
Direct: (916) 822-4800
Toll Free Support: (888) 953-2483 Ext. 1