For Youth and Adult registration programs, for both player and volunteer enrollments, you can now transfer an enrollment from one program to another. Next up – expanding this new functionality to our Team Registration programs.
Note: This article is for how to transfer a player to another Program. If you need to move a player to a different Offering within the same Program, click here for instruction.
How to transfer a player to another Program:
- Go to Customers > Account Management > Search.
- Search for the name of the person who registered.
- When you see the name of the person who registered in the search results, click the linked name.
- From the Account Overview page of the customer, click on the Enrollments tab.
- Click the pencil icon for the desired Enrollment.
- Click the Transfer Enrollment button, select the new Program, Offering and Enrollment Selection (volunteer enrollments only) and click the Transfer button.
Note: If the new enrollment costs more or less, you will need to add a Misc-Debit or Misc-Credit to balance it out.