The TeamSideline Membership Module enables you to have an annual membership fee. How you want to configure the fees to be set up is up to you. For example, the membership fee can be required to be paid when members register for a program. Or you can also configure your membership fees to simply be a standalone optional membership fee. In addition, memberships can be setup for one or multiple months or years with the expiration date setup to expire based on the date the membership was initially paid for. Cancellation of a membership is completed by an admin as customers cannot cancel their own memberships once they are setup within your site.
Note: In order to take advantage of this feature, your organization must be using the WePay option for your credit card gateway.
Membership Module Quick Links:
- How to add a Membership
- How to add a Membership to a Program
- How to cancel Memberships
- How to update customers Payment Method
- How to manage available Memberships
- How to pull a report for Membership Information
- How to view your Membership (Customer perspective)
- How to purchase or renew your Membership (Customer perspective)