To add links in the left sidebar of your Site...
- From the Admin Site Map, click Left Sidebar Links (under Content).
- From the Left Sidebar Links page, click the Add Link button.
- To add a URL link, select URL for the Link Type.
- Type in the Link Name (how you want the name of the link to appear in the Sidebar). Note: try to keep it to 15 characters or less.
- Paste the URL into Link URL.
- Either make a selection in Assign To Existing Section Name, or type a new section name to the right of the Section Name selection box.
- Click the Add button, and you are done.
- Note you can add links to Site Pages and Entry Forms by changing your Link Type selection when you add a link. You can also choose to make links only visible to Admins using the Visible in Pubic Site checkbox.