How to cancel a Facility Reservation:
- From the Admin Site Map, click the Customers > Account Management > Search link,
- Search for the name of the person who made the Reservation.
- When you see the name of the person who made the Reservation in the search results, click the linked name.
- Click the Reservation tab.
- For the desired Reservation, click the pencil icon for the item containing the Reservation you want to cancel.
- From the Edit Reservation page, click the Cancel Reservation button.
- Now you will be given an option to add a Credit to the Customer's account.
- The System will put a number automatically, but you can edit or remove the credit fee.
- Click the Confirm button.
How to Process a Refund:
- Click the Add Transaction button on the Account Overview page.
- Note: If the order is greater than 120 days old (ie. 4 months), you cannot refund the order. This is a protection put in place by credit card companies to prevent fraud. In this case, select Refund - Manual and write a check.
- Note: If the credit card refund is to be issued on the same or the next day of when the order was placed, you will not see the order number and need to wait a day or two to issue the refund as the credit card payment will need to clear prior to being able to issue a refund to your customer.
- Select Refund - Credit Card (or Refund - PayPal) then choose the correct order to refund.
- Add the Amount.
- Note: You would need to adjust the amount if you are going to charge a cancellation fee.
- Add any Comments keeping in mind that these are visible to the customer.
- Click the Add button.
- The refund has now been issued to your customer and you will see the transaction on the Account Overview page.
- Note: Refunds take about 2-3 business days typically, it can take more or less time depending on the customer's bank.
Note: For Partial Refunds where the enrollment is not canceled, there will still be a balance. Once you have done the Refund-Credit card, you will also need to do a Misc Credit (Add Transaction > Misc-Credit) in order to balance the account to zero.