Follow these steps to access and use the Game Schedules Dashboard Report.
- Go to Reports > Report Dashboard > Game Schedules.
- From the League drop down select the League you want to run the report for.
- From the Location drop down select the Locations you want to appear in the report.
- From the Date Range date fields select the range for the Games you want to appear in the report.
- Click the Apply button.
Result: A report is generated. Follow the tips below to use the report.
Tips to use the Game Schedules Dashboard report.
- Most columns have filter boxes at the top of the column to filter information.
- For example in the Division column, you can type a partial character string of a Division name to only see rows for that Division.
- You can also filter for Home teams and/or Away teams, Week Number, Schedule Name (the Schedule Name of a Location that appears on game schedules).
- You can change Page Size to list all records in the report.
- To view all the records at once, in the lower right of the report type the total number of records into the Page Size field, and click Change. The result is all records will display on the page instead of multiple pages.
- Click the More Options icon on the right to access game specific Schedules, the Location Availability page or the Officials Assignments page if you have the Officials Module.