To add Admin to website:
- Go to Administration > Manage Users > Users page.
- Click the Add User button.
- Add the user's information.
- For the password, type in their first name with first letter capitalized followed by the number "1" or "11" if the first name is only 3 characters. Add a $ (dollar sign) as the last character. This type of password will be a 'Very Strong' password since it has both upper and lower case letters a number, and a symbol.
- Note: If the new admin user already has a logon to TeamSideline,whatever password you type in will be overlooked and their existing password will be used.
- Click the Add button.
To adjust Admin Permissions:
- Click on the pencil icon across from their name.
- Click on the Roles tab.
- Check or uncheck any permission and click the Save button.
- Note: If needed, the new admin can retrieve their password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the Admin Sign In page or you can email it directly to them.