How to add a Practice Schedule:
- After you follow these steps go to 1 Configuration > Display and change "Show Practice Schedule" to your desired selection.
- Save time by going to "Sport Defaults" and setting your sport configurations so that when new Divisions are created no adjustment is needed.
- Go to Schedules > Leagues & Divisions.
- Select desired Division.
- Go to the 1 Configuration > Scheduling page.
- For Division Schedule Types, click the Practice checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the 4 Create Schedule tab, and select Practice from the drop down.
- Click the Add Practice button to add recurring practices or just a single practice for a team.
- Click the Add Rolling Practice button to alternate practice times or fields between teams.
- For a rolling practice, you enter a time slot, then the team that will have that time slot first. So if you have 10 teams, if you create 10 time slots with a different team on each, then over the course of 10 weeks, each team would practice in every time slot once.
Note: You may need to review for practices and games on the same day and make changes after the regular schedule is created.