Follow these steps to setup your store:
1. Create the Buy Item to be purchased in the Store.
- Go to Programs > Configurations > Buy Items/Add-Ons.
- Click the Add Buy Item button.
- Click here for a help article on how to configure the Buy Item set up.
2. Add the items to your Store.
- Go to Programs > Store/Donations Setup.
- Select Storefront = Store.
- Click the Add Item button.
- For Buy Item, use the drop down to select the Buy Item.
- Click the Add button.
3. Make the Store visible for your customers.
- Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages.
- Right-click on Menu Pages, scroll to Add Standard Page, and then Store.
- Click the left button on your mouse to select Store.
- The Store page is now visible at the bottom of the page as the last menu item under Menu Pages.
- You can now drag and drop the Store to the location you want this page to be displayed on the tabs on your website.
- Note: If you like, you can rename the Store to whatever you want it to be called by double-clicking on Store, typing in the new text, and clicking your mouse off of the entry to set the change.
- Once the Store is named what you want and you get it placed in the right location, click the Save button.
- Go to your site's Home Page and you will now see the Store added to your tabs.
If you don't have enough admin capabilities to make the Site Pages changes, you can ask your webmaster to make these for you.
Note: Need to add some text to the top of this page? Go to Content > Page Edit and select Store Page – Instructions Section and add in the text you want your customers to see.