TeamSideline Weather Tracker of choice is Willy Weather as we like how it is easily customized in regards to size and color.
How to create a Willy Weather Weather Tracker Widget:
- Go to http://www.willyweather.com/.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Website Widgets"
- Choose the desired size for your widget.
- We recommend the "High Bar" and the "Side Bar" sizes.
- For Add Location, enter your Location or Zip Code in the search bar.
- Click on your desired location from the drop down list.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will be taken to a page where you can Customize you Widget.
- For Colour, you can select the colour you would like your Weather Widget to be. You can even enter a Hex code to get your Weather Widget to get the exact color you want.
- For Widget Width, you can adjust the width of your Widget.
- When satisfied, click the Generate Widget button.
- Copy the provided HTML text.
How to add Weather Tracker to Weather News Item:
For information on creating a "Weather" News Item, click here.
- Go to Content > News Items.
- Click the pencil icon to edit your already created "Weather" News Item.
- Click the HTML option at the bottom of the News Item Description box.
- Paste the HTML text you copied from the Willy Weather site.
- Click back to the Design option to see how your Weather Widget looks.
- Click the Save button when satisfied.