To set up an email campaign in TeamSideline, we recommend you create Communication Templates and utilize our Delay Sending function.
1. Create your Communication Template.
- Go to Communications > Communication Templates.
- Click the Add Communication Template.
- Configure the Communication Template as desired.
- Click the Save button.
2. Configure Delay Sending Until functionality.
- Once the email message has been saved as a Template, click the Next button.
- For Delay Sending Until, enter the desired Date and Time you want the email to go out.
- Click the Send button.
3. Sending out Email Campaigns
- Now that your Communication Template is set up, it is easy to schedule your emails.
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- Select desired Contacts to email.
- Click the Next button.
- On the Create Your Message page, click the Retrieve Template button and select from the drop down.
Related Information: How to create a Communication Template