Any TeamSideline Team Site can be linked to any TeamSideline schedule. Once linked, the games will appear as Events within the Team Site. These same Events will also show up on the TeamSideline Team Sites mobile apps for both iPhone and Android platforms.
Here is how you can use this feature for your league Team Sites:
- From the Admin Site Map, go to Programs > Manage Programs.
- Click on the program name, then click the 5 Team Sites tab.
- Click the house icon to open up the Team Site.
- Click on the team's Events tab and then the Manage Linked Schedules button.
- Click the Find Schedules to Add button to search by Organization and Team Name.
- Click the green plus sign to add the team’s events to this team site.
- Click the Team Home to see the newly added Events -- or the Events tab to make specific game updates like Reminders or Staff Notes.
When games are scored or game times are changed, this Team Site will automatically get the updates which also will be visible in the mobile app.