TeamSideline offers a widget called UserWay (userway.org) to enable admins to setup their site to be ADA compliant. UserWay also enables your customers to make adjustments to your TeamSideline website to enhance their viewing.
The steps below are to help you add the Basic level of ADA compliance to your TeamSideline site. If you want to be 100% compliant, you will need to consider upgrading your UserWay account.
How to Setup Your Userway Account
1. Go to userway.org.
2. Click on the Sign In link on the top righthand corner of the site.
3. If you are new to Userway, click the Get Started link next to "New to Userway?".
4. Fill in your information, click the checkbox to agree to the terms etc, and click the Sign Up button.
- The "Website URL" is your custom domain (ex. yourdomainname.com) or your TeamSideline site URL (ex. teamsideline.com/demo).
5. Once you are signed up, you will see your Account ID next to the Userway Logo on the top left-hand corner. Copy the Account ID for the next step.
6. Login as an admin to your TeamSideline site and go to Content > Configurations > General.
7. In the Accessibility section, paste the copied code into the UserWay Code field and click the Save button.
8. Go to your site's Home Page and you will see the UserWay icon in one of the corners of your home page (top right, bottom right, top left, or bottom left).
How to Get Started
1. Watch this video to get an overview of UserWay and how to use it on your site - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt-YbrOCwdQ.
2. Access to all UserWay videos - https://www.youtube.com/@UserWay.
Example Sites that Use Userway
Tips for UserWay Settings
1. To see alternate text for images, turn Tooltips on.