Currently the site only allows "parents" to sign up as volunteers. To work around this, the player will need to be added as a "parent" to their account in addition to being a "player."
To Enroll a Player as a Volunteer:
- From the Admin Site Map, click the Customers tab.
- Search for the Customer, then click on the name of the Account Holder in the search results.
- On the Account Management page, click the Add Parent button.
- Enter in the required information for the Player.
- Click the Add button.
- Once they are added as a "parent", customers can select their player's "parent" name from the drop down and register them as a Volunteer.
Note: If you would like parents to enroll their "players" as volunteers, then they would add the "player" as a "parent" to their account and enroll them like they would enroll themselves.