Admins can now create Assigned Coupons for your programs and customers. Once assigned to an account, the customer can use the assigned coupon on the final checkout page.
How to Create an Assigned Coupon:
- Go to Programs > Configurations > Multi-Program Coupons.
- Click the Add Coupon button.
- Select your Programs.
- Fill out the rest of the fields and then make sure you change the Account Assigned field to Yes.
How to assign the Coupon to the Customer:
- Go to Customers > Account Management > Search.
- Search for the name of the person who registered.
- When you see the name of the person who registered in the search results, click the linked name.
- Go to the customer’s Account Overview page, scroll down to the Assigned Coupons section.
- Click the Add button in the Assigned Coupons section.
- Now the customer can select this coupon code when they are checking out and their enrollment fees will be adjusted accordingly.