To see Account Balance information, you can:
1. Go to Customers > Account Management > Search to look up individual accounts and see the account balance.
2. Go to Reports > Report Exports and use the Account Information to see Account Balances.
3. Go to Reports > Report Exports and use the Enrollment Information report -- move Account Balance from the left column to the right column.
FYI, TeamSideline automatically makes a communication list of account with balances. You can 1) create a communication template about balances owed, then 2) send a communication (or the template) to people with balances -- with the template you can queue up dunning communications to go out automatically.
- Go to Communications > Send Communication.
- For Customer Accounts, click the arrow to expand.
- Select the "All Accounts with Balance" option to send reminders to all of your customers with a balance.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter desired Subject and email Message.
- Click Send Now if you want the email sent out immediately.