How to Copy a Program in 4 Easy Steps:
- Go to Programs > Manage Programs.
- Click and complete the Copy Program button process.
- For Program, use the drop down to select desired Program to copy.
- For New Program Name, enter desired name of new Program.
- For Program Season, enter desired Program Year. Use the drop down to select desired Program Season.
- For Program Duration, enter the desired Start and End dates.
- For Sport Type, use the drop down to select desired Sport Type.
- Click the Copy button.
- Once the Program has been copied, go to the Program's 1 Setup page to make any necessary changes.
1) Review the Program Description
2) Review the Program Duration dates to make those the start of the new season and end of the new season.
- Click the Save button.
- Go to the Program's 2 Configurations page to make any necessary updates to the Offerings dates, amounts and make any other changes.
>> Make sure you review all dates on the offerings so they are correct.
- If you are using Team Registration plus Youth Roster Registration or Team Registration plus Adult Roster Registration you need to go to both the 2a and 2b configuration pages to updates to the Offerings and make any other changes.