To set the Field Status/Location Conditions:
- From the Admin Site Map, go to Schedules > Locations > Update Condition Status.
- To set one overall message, click the Set No Conditions Message.
- Click the Save button.
- Otherwise, you can use this process for more individual location status':
- Select the locations you want to have a Condition Status.
- Scroll down and select the Condition of Open, Closed, or a custom field condition you have created.
- Set any of the other optional fields.
- Then click the Update button and the information will display on the right-hand side of your public site.
To add a new custom Field Condition that you can use in the process above.
- Go to Schedules > Configurations > Location Conditions.
- Click the Add Condition button.
- Type in the new Condition.
- Select a specific Text Color if you want.
- Click the Add button.
You can also turn this functionality off completely by going to Content > Configurations > General and change Show Gadget to No in the Location Conditions Gadget section.