Got a new Site or need to add new Locations? Follow these steps to add Locations to your Site..
1. From the Admin Site Map go to Schedules > Locations > Manage Locations.
2. Click the "Add Location" button.
3. How to Add "Location", "Field" and "Schedule Name"
- "Location" is the long name of the location.
Example: Washington Ball Park
- "Field" is the name of the fields, courts or gyms at the "Location".
Example: Field 1 or Court 1
Note: If there are no sub locations then leave "Field" blank.
- "Schedule Name" is the short version of "Location" and "Field". This data field is called "Schedule Name" because this is the location name that displays on your Game or Practice Schedules.
Note 1: Since "Schedule Name" displays on the schedules pages and the space on those pages is very tight "Schedule Name" is limited to 15 characters. So, abbreviate.
Example: For Washington Ball Park Field 1 the Schedule Name could be "WBP Field 1" or "WBP 1" or "Washington 1" depending on 1) what fits and 2) what is easily recognizable by people viewing the Schedules pages.
4. Add "Street Address", then "City", then "State", then "Zip".
5. The "Location URL" is only needed if you want to override the automatic Google Map location that TeamSideline will automatically generate based on the address. Typically Location URL is not completed.
6. "More Information" is only needed if you want to add, for example, parking information or other details the Public needs to know about this location.
7. "Show Publicly" is usually kept Yes so the Location displays on your Site Locations page.
8. "Show Calendar" is usually kept Yes so the Calendar for the Location displays events such as Practices or Games if you choose to enable those configurations from the Content > Configurations > General page.
9. Click the Blue "Add" button at the bottom to both add the location and be set up to add your next location.