Admin Secured pages are accessible only by admins when added to the "Admin Site Map" via the Sidebar Links.
1. Go to Content > Configurations > Site Pages.
2. Scroll down, right click on Admin Secured Pages and select "Add Custom Page". Rename the page, click the white space, and then the Save button.
3. Go to Content > Configurations > Sidebar Links and click Add Section.
4. Add your Section Name, select "Admin Site Map" for the Display Location, click the Visible checkbox and the Add button.
5. Click the Add Link button and fill out the fields, making sure you select your page and the Admin Site Map "section".
Now when an admin logs in, they will see the Admin Only section with the admin secured page.