Before you assign players and coaches to teams, you need to create the team names.
To create team names,
- From the Admin Site Map, go to Leagues & Divisions under Schedules.
- From the Leagues & Divisions page, you will see a League has been automatically created for your Registration Program.
- To add a Division to the League, click the Add Division button, select the League name, type the Division name (U8's, Pee Wee, etc), then click the Add button to add the Division.
- In the table of Leagues & Divisions on the page, there is a Teams column. Click the linked number (a new Division has a zero). Clicking the linked number goes to the "2 Teams" page. (It is numbered 2 because when you create a schedule this is the second step in the scheduling creation process.)
- Click the Add Team button, type the name of the team and click the Add button to add the team.
- Repeat this process to add your teams. When done, the Divisions and Teams will appear in Step 3 of the Assign To Roster page.