From the Admin Site Map, go to Schedules > Configurations > Custom Standings to change the standings that display for your Schedules. You can make an unlimited number of Custom Standings. You can add them to be sport specific from the Schedules > Configurations > Sport Defaults page. You can also make them Division specific from the Divisions' 1 Configuration > Display page.
The Custom Standings page lets you add, modify, or delete a Custom Standings configuration. The Custom Standings page displays a table of your customized standings available to use for your divisions. Click the Add Custom Standings button to create a Custom Standing. Use the edit icon to make changes to a Custom Standing. Click the delete icon to remove a Custom Standing. Note: You can only delete custom standings that are not being used by a schedule.
- To add a Team Contact (Coach, Captain or Manager) information, edit the Custom Standing and click the "Phone" and/or "Linked Email" check boxes to add the phone number and/or email link to the Team Contact name.
- You can also change the default "Coach" column heading to anything you want by typing in the "Team Contact Column".
- Change the order of the columns using the Standings Preview towards the bottom of the page. On the table, place your cursor over the first or header row, press the left button on your mouse, and drag the column to where you want the column to appear. Notice the two arrows as you move the column around. Release the left button to place the column in the new location.
- Click the Save button when you are done or Cancel if you have changed your mind and do not want to save these updates.
To apply Custom Standings to your Division:
- From Schedules > Leagues & Divisions, click the Division name - this takes you to the Standings page.
- Go to the 1 Configuration > Display page.
- For the Standings Layout field, use the dropdown to select your Custom Standing.
- Click the Save button.